Join Our Team
- Great Lakes Airlines offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Including a retirement plan, health & life insurance, and paid time off.
- Perhaps you would like to explore places you have never been? It’s as easy as jumping on a flight with Great Lakes or one of our partner airlines—our employees enjoy discounted (and sometimes free) travel on many carriers world-wide.
- We provide daily connections for our code-share partners Frontier and United, as well as daily service to small communities and larger hubs throughout the country. Our multiple locations provide opportunities to live and work in great places throughout the United States.
- Our headquarters in Cheyenne, Wyoming, is set in the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, just a short drive (or flight) to our main hub in the city of Denver, CO. At Great Lakes we have a commitment to excellence and safety. Our maintenance team strives to maintain the safest and most reliable aircraft in the industry. We have the proud distinction of being a multiple recipient of the FAA Diamond Award for exceptional maintenance training.
- In addition to operating some of the safest and most efficient aircraft, our pilots are among the most professional in the industry. Our pilot training program is highly respected among other carriers. Offering quick upgrade times and a valuable flight experience, the sky is the limit for Great Lakes pilots.